GSA Schedule 70
i3 is a GSA IT Schedule 70 prime contract holder. The GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government, providing direct access to products and services on an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award basis. Through the IT Schedule 70, i3 can be contracted to provide project management, software engineering, business analysis, cyber, quality assurance, help desk, and infrastructure engineering solutions supporting federal, state, and local governments.
Benefits of Procuring through the IT Schedule 70
- Contract Number: 47QTCA19D005J
- Government-Wide BPA: Federal, state, local, and tribal government organizations can use the IT Schedule 70.
- Cost-Effective Procurement Vehicle: GSA has pre-negotiated rates under the schedule providing agencies with best value pricing.
- Simplified Acquisition: Agencies benefit from limited competition procurement. A competitive IT Schedule 70 procurement requires only three qualifying firms that are capable of satisfying the agency’s requirements.
- Services Offered Include: i3 is authorized to provide services under SIN 132-51 – Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
Procuring Our Services through the IT Schedule 70
To learn more and take advantage of the IT services offered by i3 through this vehicle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.